Podcast “Driving with Dunne”
A New York to LA Stress Test of America’s Charging Networks with Kritsin Slanina, CIO, Park My Fleet: Driving with Dunne: A ZoZoGo Podcast!
Does U.S. Charging Infrastructure Pass the Test?
- How did novice EV drivers acclimate to the technology?
- Identifying the gaps in EV charge points.
- Real-world recommendations on improving EV infrastructure.
EV Pulse YouTube channel interviews Kristin during the filming of Charge Across America.
Fleet managers grapple with electric vehicle strategy:
- picking the right EV models
- evaluating total cost of ownership (TCO)
- considering reliable and consistent charging networks, etc.
Kristin weighs in on the issue in an interview for Automotive Fleet News. Full article here.
Fleet managers grapple with EV strategy: picking the right models, evaluating TCO, and considering reliable and consistent charging networks, etc. Kristin weighs in on the issue in an interview for Automotive Fleet News. Full article here.
EV expert Kristin Slanina laid out the long-term benefits of electric fleet vehicles for an audience of remarketing leaders during the IARA Summer Roundtable in Nashville, Tennessee. Full Article, Automotive Fleet News
The Next Billion Digital Natives
Topics: Mentoring and Accessibility: a fascinating discussion on how industries overcome design bias through balance and diversity, to leverage gender, ability, cultural differences for a win-win-win.
While with EY, Kristin’s consulting led to countless interviews and quotes in automotive tech articles including: Crain’s Detroit Business, Detroit Free Press, The Times of London, Bloomberg News and many others.
- Bloomberg / August 2017 with Keith Naughton on V2V technology
- Reuters / October 2017 / Reuters Roundtable with Joe White
- Automotive News / September 2017 With reporter Mike Wayland around the importance of IT infrastructure in today’s automotive industry
- Financial Times / September 2017 Interview with Patti Waldmeir on how cities are preparing for a world of Autonomous Vehicles.
- Automotive News / December 2017 Interview with Katie Burke on V2V Technology. /vehicle-to-vehicle-communication-tech
- Automotive News / March 2018 Interview with Katie Burke on old industry problems that are affecting disruptors.
- Bloomberg / May 2018 / roundtable with Bloomberg staff https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-31/trump-tariff-blow-would-go-beyond-sending-bmw-sedans-to-60-000
- Automotive News published full page in printed version – Jan 23 2017 “The Autonomous Trump Test”
- Social media with Twitter and periscope” Mobility Twitter chat at NY Auto Show 4/12/17
- Automotive News PACE Awards – piece published – 3/19
- Thought leadership EY POV – Autonomous vehicle paper for Geneva: Can Driverless Cars be the destination?
- Blogs: published in LinkedIn and Automotive News
- April 2017 – The Changing Automotive Industry
- 3/10/17 – Autonomous vehicles will be loved
- 1/23/17 – The Autonomous Trump Test (LinkedIn and full page in Automotive News)
- 10/7/16– Understanding Uncle Sam
- 15 interviews which led to numerous quotes in articles and publicity for EY:
- 3/28/17 – Automotive News: Stephanie Hernandez McGavin on Lidar. Quoted on a front page story
- 3/21/17 – AN – Katie Burke – artificial intelligence
- 3/15/17 – AN – Shiraz Ahmed – podcast and autonomous vehicles
- 3/8/17 – Car and Driver – Pete Biglow – AV shuttles
- 1/10/17 – Joann Muller of Forbes – NAIAS and Rinspeed
- 1/10/17 – Car and Driver – David Muller – NAIAS and Rinspeed
- 12/19/16 – Reuters – Bernie Woodall – trends in auto industry
- 12/2/16 – Dagens Industri: Karin Olander (Stockholm)
- 10/14/16 – Automobility Conference – Oakland University’s School of Business Administration
- 10/14/16 – webcast with Bill Hampton at Automobilty (AutoBeat Daily)
- 10/6/16 – Detroit Free Press – Greg Gardner – National Highway Traffic Association’s driverless car guidelines
- 10/4/16 – Joe White; Reuters – NHTSA Driverless car guidelines
- 9/28/16 – Bloomberg – Keith Naughton – the balance of power in AV technology is tilting back to the Motor City
- 8/30/16 – Car and Driver – Pete Biglow – hack sessions and how OEMs need to adapt
- 8/10/16 – Bloomberg – Keith Naughton – autonomous vehicles (human driving outlawed)
- Published Quotes:
- Automotive News, Obstruction detected: 6-month wait for lidar, 4/3/17
- Automotive News, Will disruptors of the taxi market become disruptees?, 3/26/17
- LinkedIn blog, Autonomous vehicles will be loved, not feared, 3/10/17
- Automotive News (op-ed), What Trump’s team must do for the autonomous age, 1/23/17
- Automotive News, KRISTIN SCHONDORF: Growing the talent pool as autonomous pace quickens, 12/19/16
- Dagens industri, Gropig väg för Volvo (print – Kristin mentioned w/ photo), 12/2/16
- LinkedIn blog, We need more than guidelines from Uncle Sam, 10/7/16
- Car and Driver, Bye-Bye, Buses: Autonomous Shuttles May Soon Upend Public Transportation, 10/3/16
- Bloomberg News, Get Ready for Freeways That Ban Human Drivers, 9/22/16
- Car and Driver, Lyft President: Car Ownership Will End in Cities within 10 Years, 9/20/16